Sunday, January 3, 2010

Carbon Copy Pro: Happy New Year


And a
Happy New Decade!

Mark Ohlhaver with Carbon Copy Pro, again. If you're like me, last year was pretty awful, and I'm happy to leave it in the rear view mirror. I think we're all hoping that 2010 is not only a better year than last, but that it holds the promise of some new found wealth and happiness we've all been looking for.

To that end, I just wanted to write a short note to those of you who were looking at the
Carbon Copy Pro Internet Business opportunity towards the end of last year. By now, I think you know me a little, at least, if you've read any of my personal posts, and I hope you know that I'm a straight shooter and like to answer your questions and not give you a lot of hype.

There are a
lot of good reasons to get into Carbon Copy Pro, but for many of you, there are also a lot of obstacles, not the least of which is money. I completely understand that.

People who come into my business spend anywhere from
$500 to $10,000, and whichever end of the spectrum they are on, they quickly become overwhelmed and confused. Those on the low end have to work harder, because they don't have an advertising budget that can sustain results, so it takes a little longer. Those on the high end think they are smarter than the rest and that it will come easy, once they decide to do something with it. I'll let you in on a little secret...it's not easy!

Regardless of financial position, anyone can do this business if they have the tools, the work ethic and the time.

Since it is my
primary goal to help people achieve why they came into my business, I feel it is my responsibility to provide the best tools and a lot of my time to help them achieve that success. So, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to see what one of these tools looks like.

Once you've seen this video, you'll understand the power of Internet marketing. Perhaps, once you realize that joining Carbon Copy Pro involves the same principles as those in the video, you'll see why I'm so excited about this business.

Have a look at the video here


If you like what you see, you might want to download the course, with no obligation to me or Carbon Copy Pro. It costs a lot less than coming into the business and I would tell you to study this course anyway...along with a couple of others that have as much information and more resources.

If you think you want to
take another look at Carbon Copy Pro, after you watch this, and see that I'm serious about your success, come back to my site and fill out an Application.

From the financial side:

You all know it takes a credit card to run this business and I know money is tight, or if money isn't tight, credit scores are low. I hear you on that, too, so here are a few resources for you to check out.
  • Did you know that there is a 75% chance that there is a mistake on your credit report, hurting your score?
  • Did you know that if your last name ends in -son, there is a 95% likelihood that there is a mistake?
  • Did you know that even your young children may already have credit reports by mistake?
If you want to find out if there is a mistake, or don't know your score, go to any free credit reporting agency, or go to this site.

If you need to get a credit card, there are several resources available to you. Here are a few options worth checking out:



If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 408-386-8850, send me an email at risingphoenixccp@gmail.com, or post a comment here on the blog.

To your success in the new decade.

1 comment:

  1. My friend did carbon copy pro too. This is his website
    I've been thinking about starting after Christmas but not sure now as he was one of the top earners and left. Thanks for the info anyway - how long have you been doing this? Marie.

    ReplyDelete